Friday, November 30, 2018

November Pirate Stats

So I decided to restart my solo pirate career 10 days ago! The results for November have been pretty good.

Value Destroyed: 1.35B ISK
Value of Loot: 637.8M ISK
Losses: 0 ISK

NOVEMBER PROFIT: +637.8M ISK

The majority of my loot actually came from MTUs. Two MTUs, specifically. 







So, hunting MTU can be very profitable! There's very little danger, too. Just be careful of any lingering NPC rats. 

THOUGHTS

I spent alot of time around southern Placid, ganking FW farmers and bots. They drop very little loot. Sadly, podding them tanked my security status significantly and I spent hours belt ratting to get it back to -2.0. They're not worth hunting.

Besides MTUs, my other biggest source of ISK came from ganking null sec explorers. A relic site in null sec can yield 20m-100m EACH, so it won't take long for an explorer to accumulate lots of loot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment